The Sustainable Food Systems Network (SFSN) is a virtual community open to anyone who wants to be up-to-date with activities aimed at creating resilient and sustainable food systems with well-integrated responsible research and innovation practices. It is a place that connects policy makers, business professionals, civil society organisations, researchers, students, NGO/non-profit, and funding bodies all over the world.
The main characteristics of the Sustainable Food Systems Network are its multi-disciplinary approach to food systems, active interaction between its members, and an open discussion, both publicly and privately through comments and messages. The Sustainable Food Systems Network invites its members to share events, articles, files, job opportunities, and more regarding topics such as:
- local food production,
- research and innovation,
- local or national food-related policies,
- healthy and sustainable diets,
- impact of food production on the climate,
- food waste.
SFSN enables to:
- create and comment on discussion posts and polls,
- get in touch with any of the members through private messages,
- attach files to posts, polls, and comments,
- share events and new job opportunities.
You can register to the Sustainable Food Systems Network by filling out a simple registration form. You can access the Network either through an internet browser or by downloading the Mobilize app on a smartphone.